Orders placed on a working day (Monday - Friday) are normally dispatched within 2 working days, although many go out same day. Any order placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will normally be dispatched within 2 working days of the first working day.
- Small items will be sent using Royal Mails second class service.
- Deliveries to Northern and Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. can take between 3-5 days.
- Our courier, DPD usually deliver between 08.00 and 17.00 on working weekdays. An order placed on a Friday will usually be delivered on the following week i.e. Tues/Wed.
- Any package delivered by our courier will require a signature on delivery. Should no one be at home then a card will be left for you to phone to arrange another delivery time or collection from the local depot.
- European and worldwide orders are normally sent by Royal Mail or our courier DPD and can take between 5-14 days depending on destination.
- Once goods have left our premises we can only give a guide for delivery times due to any transport/delivery problems that could be incurred with DPD or Royal Mail.
If in doubt please email+44 (0) 1305 777771 for costs.
Should the incorrect carriage be entered, the correct value will be applied for.